We all have those days where we don’t have enough time to get through 45 minutes or more of a workout. I always remind myself that something is better than nothing, and often you can get the job done within 20 minutes!
Circuit One: Set your timer to a 10 minute count down and repeat the following moves till the timer buzzes!
- Deep squat and press with medicine ball (20)
- Jump, jump squat with 90 degree turn (15)
- Prisoner squat with plyo jack (10)
- 4 lunge jumps, drop down into 4 pushups (X4)
Circuit Two: You know the drill…10 minutes as many sets as you can!
- Row with weights in plank (one on each side) followed by one frogger jump (in plank jump your feet up toward your hands and back into plank) (x6 sets)
- Plie squat into upright row (15)
- Speed skater jump (20)
- Burpee with shoulder press (10)